WILL YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?We are looking for male and female basketball or volleyball players in Grades 10-12, who are interested in testing their skills against international competition, while at the same time testing their faith in one of the most unique missions trips available.
For the past 18 years, Cross Training Christian camps have ministered to tens of thousands of young people from across the region and country. Using sports as a tool for ministry, lives have been changed and faith strengthened. Once again, we are stretching our boundaries to another country and culture, the Dominican Republic. Our goal is to provide three teams with an unforgettable and life changing missions experience.
If you're ready for a challenge and are searching for something new, take time to pray and read more about this amazing opportunity. Are you ready to stand up and say, "I play for Him."
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
- Ministering to kids by coaching children in our very own International Cross Training camp.
- Play 6 games against international competition.
- Spend devotion time with Bob Upgren and coaches each day.
- Visit an orphanage and sugar cane village.
- We've even saved one day for fun! Sightseeing. Shopping. The beach.
- All meals
- Cross Training Reversible Jersey
- Cross Training Travel T-Shirt
BOTTOM LINE INFORMATION
Who: Boys and Girls ages 16-21
What: Cross Training Basketball & Volleyball Missions Trip
Girl's Volleyball is FILLED (Updated 4-14-16)
Girl's Basketball is FILLED (Updated 5-31-16)
Boy's Basketball is FILLED (Updated 4-5-16)
Where: Dominican Republic (near Santo Domingo)
When: August 2-9, 2017
Why: To provide a missions experience relevant to athletes growing in their faith.
Deposit Due: $500.00 with Application due by September 1st, 2016
First Payment: $1,000 due by February 1, 2017
Last Payment: $1,100 due by April 1, 2017