2019 Dominican Republic Missions TripMen & Women ages 16-21 (Basketball & Volleyball)
- Session: July 31 - Aug 7, 2019
- Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Cost: $500.00
- Total cost of trip is $2,800.00. A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will secure your spot on the 2019 missions trip to the Dominican Republic.
- Register Now
WILL YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?We are looking for male and female basketball or volleyball players ages 16 - 21, who are interested in testing their skills against international competition, while at the same time testing their faith in one of the most unique missions trips available.
For the past 25 years, Cross Training Christian camps have ministered to tens of thousands of young people from across the region and country. Using sports as a tool for ministry, lives have been changed and faith strengthened. Once again, we are stretching our boundaries to another country and culture, the Dominican Republic. Our goal is to provide three teams with an unforgettable and life changing missions experience.
If you're ready for a challenge and are searching for something new, take time to pray and read more about this amazing opportunity. Are you ready to stand up and say, "I play for Him."
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
- Ministering to kids by coaching children in our very own International Cross Training camp.
- Play 5 games against international competition.
- Spend devotional time with Bob Upgren and coaches.
- Visit an orphanage and sugar cane villages.
- We've even saved one day for fun! Sightseeing. Shopping. The beach.
- Airfare & Luggage
- All meals in the DR
- Two jerseys
- Cross Training Travel T-Shirt
- SCORE T-Shirt & Backpack
BOTTOM LINE INFORMATION
Who: Boys and Girls ages 16-21
What: Cross Training Basketball & Volleyball Missions Trip
Where: Dominican Republic (near Santo Domingo)
When: July 31 - August 7, 2019
Why: To provide a missions experience relevant to athletes growing in their faith.
Deposit Due: $500.00 with Application due by September 1st, 2018
First Payment: $1,000 due by February 1, 2019
Last Payment: $1,300 due by April 1, 2019